An enthusiastic and resilient HR graduate with a First-Class Honours, I have undertaken multiple international experiences both at an operational and a strategic level.
A proven track record in Human Resources, HR Communication, Project Management, Talent Acquisition, Global Mobility and Office Management within Aeronautics, Public Health and Law Firm industries.
Human resources administrator
AIRBUS GROUP , Toulouse - AUTRES
De Juillet 2016 à Septembre 2016
Processing of Global Mobility law and tax requirements of permanent employees deployed in UK, Germany, Spain and France.
• Responsible for creation and cancellation of social security certificates.
• Focal point with international managers across four countries (UK, Germany, Spain and France) for tax payments: ensuring correct data is entered, validated and processed.
• Assisting managers for complicated cases and situations.
• Communicating with an external service provider.
• Responsible for a presentation to international managers about a change of law.
Licence Administration, Economique et Sociale
Université Toulouse 1 Capitole - Droit, Economie
2013 à 2015
L3 effectuée à l'Université de Bristol en Angleterre (Erasmus)